Tik Tok Challenge Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
By taking part in this challenge you accept and agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any of the terms and conditions stated, then you should not take part. It is your responsibility to ensure that you review the current terms and conditions before entering. We, Gymshark, recommend that you save a copy of the terms and conditions for future reference during the challenge.
- What can you win?
The challenge winner will win the following (the “Prize”):
- 1x Gymshark Outfit
(1x Sports Bra or Crop Top and 1x Leggings) or (1x T-Shirt and 1x Shorts or Joggers)
- 1x Featured Post on Gymshark’s Tik Tok channel
(The winner’s #gymsharkchallenge video including the winner’s Tik Tok handle)
The prize may not be exchanged nor is it transferable and no cash alternative is offered. The Prize is subject to winner confirmation (i.e Gymshark can contact the winner and confirm eligibility). Gymshark holds the right to change, alter or withdraw the challenge at any time due to change in any applicable law or any events outside the control of Gymshark. Gymshark shall not be responsible for any delay, cancellation or rescheduling of the Prize.
- Who can enter?
Entrants must be aged 16 or over to be eligible for the challenge prize. Gymshark reserves the right to ask the winner to provide the proof of age. The challenge prize is open to anyone over 16 except Employees (and their immediate family) of Gymshark, or anyone directly associated with Gymshark or the administration of the challenge. Entrants must have a valid Tik Tok account and a valid email account to partake in the challenge. Gymshark reserves the right (as its sole discretion) to decide if the eligibility criteria are met – if the eligibility criteria are not met, the entry will be invalid.
- How to Enter
- Take part in our #gymsharkchallenge on Tik Tok by posting your own video on your own Tik Tok channel including the hashtag ‘#gymsharkchallenge’ in the caption.
No purchase is necessary to enter.
- Closing Times
The first challenge will be open from 22.10.18 5PM British Summer Time to 26.10.18 4PM British Summer Time. The challenge will re-open every Monday from 22.10.18 for the foreseeable future. Any entries received after 4PM British Summer Time on 26.10.18 and future Fridays at this time will not be valid, counted, accepted or considered.
- How are winners selected?
The winner will be decided by random selection within Gymshark HQ supervised by an independent person. The winner of each challenge will be notified by a comment on their most recent post on their own Tik Tok channel urging them to contact Gymshark via email on 26.10.18 and every future Friday from this date when the challenge re-opens each week. The winner of each challenge must then send us their winning video via email to be posted on Gymshark’s Tik Tok channel on 28.10.18 at 1PM British Summer Time and every future Sunday from this date when the challenge re-opens each week.
By taking part in the challenge, entrants agree to participate in publicity at Gymshark’s request if they are a winner. Entrants agree that Gymshark (or any third party nominated by Gymshark) may, in its sole discretion to use their name, image, any relevant video footage of them and comments relating to the Prize and their experience for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide, without notice and without any fee being paid.
Gymshark reserves the right to withdraw the Prize (or any part of it) if a winner breaches any of the terms in these terms and conditions or if they are found to have acted in a dishonest or fraudulent manner.
If you wish to contact Gymshark in the relation to the challenge, please comment below or email us at email@example.com.
- Gymshark accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
- Insofar is permitted by law, Gymshark, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate any winner or accept any liability for any loss or damage occurring as a result of taking up any Prize except where it is caused by the negligence of Gymshark, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of prizes.
- The challenge will be governed by English law and entrants to the challenge submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The Promoter of this challenge is Gymshark Limited of GSHQ, Central Boulevard, Blythe Valley, Solihull, B90 8AB.